SPECIAL INTERVIEW EVENT: SATURDAY JULY 28TH (9AM-12PM) REGISTER NOW
Does weekday interviews interfere with your work schedule? Are you ready to show you can be a top-notch Customer Service Representative and looking for the next great opportunity? We are here to help!
We are hiring full-time Representative to answer and respond to incoming calls for our office in SW Portland/Beaverton area. We provide 24/7 /365 service for our clients and we need professional, friendly and accurate service representatives to join our team. For quality candidates that do well during the on-site interview and computer skills assessment may leave with a potential job offer! If you are ready for a new career, start with SolvOne – One and Done!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – SOLUTION CENTER
- Portland, Oregon
- Located on the corner of Hwy 217 and Hwy 26 / Close walk from the Sunset MAX Station
- Multiple positions available with flexible shift options
- Fun and professional work environment
- We offer fully-paid training
Register and Apply Today:
WHY WORK FOR SOLVONE?
- We offer a comprehensive pay and benefits package
- Medical / dental insurance, wellness programs and other great company provided benefits
- Vacation time, sick time and holiday pay
- Advancement opportunities & internal promotion
- Kudos / employee recognition program
- Great fun – check us out on Facebook!
About the Organization
Founded in June 2000, SolvOne is your single source solution for all your petroleum needs. We are staffed with friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives (CSRs) twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year. All CSRs receive petroleum industry-specific training which ensures that they are able to handle any issue that may arise at a fueling location. This specialized training enables SolvOne to ask pertinent questions of the caller to ensure that as much detail as possible is passed along to the Service Agent. Many problems are resolved over the phone. Through this process, SolvOne assists in minimizing nuisance calls, equipment downtime and the cost of field repairs.