CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – SOLUTION CENTER
We are hiring full-time dispatchers to answer incoming calls from our customers. We serve the petroleum industry 24 hours a day, year round.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced customer service professional that is:
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Quick at learning new information and can adapt to change
- Proficient at multi-tasking and functioning during high call volume
- A resume that helps you stand out for this role
- Someone that shows a strong and progressive job history
- Comfortable on a computer and using the internet
If you’re ready for a new career – Start with SolvOne, One and Done!
Register and Apply Today:
WHY WORK FOR SOLVONE?
- Starting wage $14.00 per hour with an opportunity for increase with additional training.
- Set schedule with various start time options
- Positive working environment in an office setting
- Growing company with internal promotions
- Comprehensive and individualized paid training
- 401k, medical, dental and vision benefits
- Vacation time, sick time, and holiday pay
- Great location, near Sunset Transit Center in Cedar Hills
About the Organization
Founded in June 2000, SolvOne has been the petroleum industry’s single-source solution for site-related problem solutions, maintenance dispatch, compliance management, and nationwide project rollouts for almost 20 years! We are staffed with friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives (CSRs) twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year. All CSRs receive petroleum industry-specific training which ensures that they are able to determine a solution for any issue that may arise at a fueling location.
If you have questions about our current openings you can reach Jordan, our SolvOne Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org