Solution Center – Customer Service Rep. (various shifts available)
We are currently looking for Full-Time Customer Service Representatives to join our Solution Center; we have up to 5 openings to fill our training class. We offer flexible and diverse schedules to choose from (graveyard, swing-shift, and daytime positions). Business is busy, so help us grow and develop our team to be the top Solution Center in our industry! We get to talk with great people, have a challenging and rewarding job, and provide excellent service to our customers.
SolvOne is a 24/7 solution center with a team oriented environment. In this role you are responsible for receiving, dispatching, and following inbound and outbound calls. You identify and resolve problems, and give our customers a prompt and thorough response. Our new hires get to be a part of a great 4 week training class to prepare you to be able to achieve our quality and performance standards. You also get the opportunity to learn about the Petroleum industry, including the people and environments we are working with!
Primary Duties (and other duties as assigned):
• Receive, dispatch, and follow inbound and outbound calls
• Respond promptly to customer’s needs; follow up on calls as assigned
• Follow customer-specific policies and procedures; dispatch calls according to customer’s emergency guidelines
• Follow SolvOne policies and procedures
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Present numerical data, and written narratives effectively
• Meet quality and performance metric guidelines
• History of excellent customer service
• Positive attitude, honesty and integrity
• Punctuality and dependable attendance history
• Effective organization and time management
• Ability to deal with unique customer service situations
• Ability to work well with a team and a strong work ethic
• Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication; ability to read and properly interpret written information; attention to details
• Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook; basic internet skills; ability to learn new programs. Ability to operate standard office equipment including computers, telephone systems, and copiers.
• Ability to work at a desk, and effectively utilize a phone and computer for extended periods of time
• Ability to successfully complete our training course
• Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Upon completion of training, qualified applicants need to be available for shifts which may include one weekend shift and some holidays. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical / dental insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, vacation and sick time, holiday pay, wellness programs and other great company provided benefits. Periodic opportunities for advancement and we promote from within!
We are located on the corner of Hwy 217 and Hwy 26 at a great location with plenty of parking, very close to the Sunset MAX Station and other mass transit options.