Customer Service Rep. – Solution Center (hiring bonus!)
We are hiring Customer Service Representatives for our 24/7 Solution Dispatch Center. Business is busy and we are looking for new teammates for our upcoming training class. You don’t need a ton of experience, but, a willingness to learn is a must! We are looking for reliable people that have some experience delivering top-notch customer service. We offer fully paid training along with a fun and professional work environment. If you’re ready to start your career – start with SolvOne, one and done!
SPECIAL NOTE: Qualify for a $300 bonus! As a new applicant you qualify for a bonus if you are hired for an upcoming training class between now and January 31, 2018.
Here’s what you’ll be doing (and other duties as assigned):
• Answer incoming calls regarding various service needs ranging from gas leaks to emergency scenarios, you name it – we take care of it!
• Be a critical thinker – we need you to use your best judgment and provide the best solution for our vendors
• Actively look for solutions and consistently follow up on calls and emails as needed
• Ready for a new opportunity? Be ready to roll up your sleeves and be on-time every shift you are scheduled to help the team
• Follow directions well? Great – in this role, you’ll follow customer-specific policies and procedures; dispatch calls according to customer’s emergency guidelines
• Enjoy puzzles? Even better – in this role you will present numerical data, and written narratives effectively and meet quality and performance metric guidelines
• Great test taker? Wonderful – during training and as you learn new material you’ll be quizzed to show off your new knowledge
Sound like the role for you? Here is what you need to bring to the table:
• We are looking forward to seeing your resume with a history of excellent customer service
• Someone that gets along well with others; is a team player with a positive upbeat attitude!
• We’re not in the business of micromanaging, so bring your strong work ethic, along with dependability and punctuality to the team
• Ability to think, react and respond quickly on your feet! Experience with juggling multiple tasks with precision and accuracy
• Can you talk the talk? Demonstrate strong verbal and professional communication, along with professional written correspondence
• Show us those Computer and Office Basics 101, you must have working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook; basic internet skills. Also have the ability to learn new programs, as well as ability to operate standard office equipment including computers, telephone systems, and copiers
• Looking for someone to train and grow with the company; history of 2+ year commitment in other roles a big plus
• Convenience store or gas station experience a plus; register / point-of-sale experience a plus
• Ability to work at a desk, and effectively utilize a phone and computer for the length of your shift
• Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Flexibility, willingness and ability to learn and apply new knowledge
• High School Diploma or equivalent is highly preferred
• We offer a comprehensive pay and benefits package (which includes medical / dental insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, vacation time, and holiday pay for our full time positions) sick time, wellness programs and other great company provided benefits.
• Advancement opportunities & internal promotion
• Kudos / employee recognition program
• Flexible shift options after training.
• Great location – we are located on the corner of Hwy 217 and Hwy 26 at a great location with plenty of parking, very close to the Sunset MAX Station and other mass transit options.
• Great fun – check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/SolvOne/
If you are looking for a new opportunity we are ready to hire for our upcoming training class, complete your application today! Proper grammar and complete information on the application do count in our selection process. www.solvone.com
SolvOne, Portland, OR
About the Organization
Founded in June 2000, SolvOne is your single source solution for all your petroleum needs. We are staffed with friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives (CSRs) twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year. All CSRs receive petroleum industry-specific training which ensures that they are able to handle any issue that may arise at a fueling location. This specialized training enables SolvOne to ask pertinent questions of the caller to ensure that as much detail as possible is passed along to the Service Agent. Many problems are resolved over the phone. Through this process, SolvOne assists in minimizing nuisance calls, equipment downtime and the cost of field repairs.
Full-Time / Part-Time